Our club dues are monthly. Aikido Yoshokai of MN is a non-profit organization and our instructors are volunteers. All dues go directly to keeping the dojo open and running.
For descriptions of classes and a schedule, see our Classes page.
New dues structure starting September 2021
We offer a special rate so you can try out our Aikido for the first two months. We hope after that time you’ll decide to join our dojo. Please click on the links below to sign up.
Scroll down on this page to pay monthly dues.
- Youth (Saturdays): $40 / month.
- Adult all-level rate (unlimited beginner and all-level classes per week): $65 / month.
- Advanced (unlimited classes per week including advanced): $90 / month.
- One-day mat pass (for visiting students from other dojos): $15 / visit – scroll down to “Pay dues for one month” for this option.
- Reduced Student rates available for full-time students. Contact us for more information.