Our club dues are monthly and are based on your level and the number of classes you take per week. Aikido Yoshokai of MN is a non-profit organization and our instructors are volunteers. The fees go directly to keeping the dojo running.
For descriptions of classes and a schedule, see our Classes page. Dues are subject to change. Scroll down to pay online.
- Introduction to Aikido (2 month session, Saturdays, 12:30 – 1:30 pm, April 6 – May 25): $95, no additional monthly dues.
- Advanced (unlimited classes per week including advanced): $85 / month
- All-Level (unlimited Beginner/Mid-level classes per week): $65 / month
- Introductory (one beginner class per week): $50 / month
- Youth (Saturdays): $40 / month
- One-day mat pass (for visiting students from other dojos): $15 / visit
Note: Instructor permission required for advanced classes.
Please email us (email@example.com) or talk with an instructor if you have any questions about our fees or if you would like to start taking classes in the middle of the month.
Register and pay dues
Introduction to Aikido, a 2-month session starting April 6, 2019
See our Starting Aikido page for more details. You do not need to pay any additional monthly dues while taking this course. $95 for 8 weeks.
You can pay fees for an individual month, or scroll down to set up a recurring monthly payment.
Pay one month’s dues
Set up recurring monthly payments
One-Day Mat Pass
One-day mat passes are for non-local students who would are in the area and want to train with us. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.