Our club dues are monthly and are based on your level and the number of classes you take per week. Aikido Yoshokai of MN is a non-profit organization and our instructors are volunteers. The fees go directly to keeping the dojo running.
For descriptions of classes and a schedule, see our Classes page. Dues are subject to change.
- COVID-safe Introduction to Aikido class (4 week sessions, Saturdays, 11:00 am – noon, Sept 12 – Oct. 3; and Oct. 10 – Oct. 31):
$50 for either 4-week session or $95 for all 8 weeks, no additional monthly dues. Registration links coming soon!
- Once Weekly All-Level (one Beginner or Mid-level class per week):
$50 / month. Register now
- Unlimited All-Level (unlimited Beginner or Mid-level classes per week):
$65 / month. Register now
- Advanced (unlimited classes per week including advanced):
$85 / month. Register now
- Youth (Saturdays):
$40 / month. Register now
- One-day mat pass (for visiting students from other dojos):
$15 / visit. Register now
Note: Instructor permission required for advanced classes.
Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or talk with an instructor if you have any questions about our fees or if you would like to start taking classes in the middle of the month.